How to obtain your CME certificate
The 20th EFORT Congress 2019 in Lisbon has been granted for a maximum of 18 European CME credits (ECMEC) by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).
Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity. The EACCME credit system is based on 1 ECMEC per hour with a maximum of 3 ECMECs for half a day and 6 ECMECs for a full-day event.
Regulations require scanning in and out of each session to collect the total amount of hours the medical specialist attended into the scientific programme as part of the educational activity of the congress. Industry-Sponsored Symposia are not subject to CME accreditation and therefore do not count in the total of hours spent in the educational activity.
What is the process?
1) First step: Be ready
- Download the EFORT 2019 Congress Mobile App – Search for EFORT 2019 in your application store for iOS (iPhone and iPad) and/or Android systems and download the App!
- Select “CME Credits” menu in the App and enter your badge ID number.
- Confirm or amend your contact details (first name, last name, email).
2) Second step: Track your educational activity
- Scan your badge walking in and out of each scientific session room.
- Fill in the survey feedback for the attended sessions.
3) Final step: Download your CME certificate at the end of the congress
In Lisbon, a CME column will be located at the entrance of each scientific session to allow you to scan your badge.
A CME helpdesk counter will be located at the registration area to support you with all your related scanning and Mobile App enquiries.
During the 3 days of the congress, you have scanned the scientific sessions you attended with your congress badge. We now kindly invite you to evaluate all the attended scientific sessions through either the official EFORT2019 Mobile Congress App or the following website: available as of the end of the congress (TBC)
IMPORTANT: The evaluation process will be available until latest Monday 24 June 2019, 23:59 CET. After this date, certificates will remain available for download but no additional session evaluations are accepted.
- Please use your EFORT 2019 registration badge ID to logon to the mobile app or website: e.g. EFORT19-xxxx
- After you have confirmed your contact details, you will find all scientific sessions for which you have scanned your badge in front of the session rooms.
Please kindly be informed that the industry lunch symposium do not apply for the CME accreditation.
- Please click on EVALUATE and complete the corresponding survey for each session.
- Once you have evaluated the sessions, the attended time will be accredited and your CME certificate will be available for download at the bottom of the page.
For any assistance, please get in contact with our support team: email@example.com
For your certificate of attendance, please kindly get in contact with the registration team through the following email address: EFORTregistration@mci-group.com