EBM Content 2020
The organiser presents three specific questions related to a main topic and the audience answers (15 minutes).
Each invited Faculty analyses the results corresponding to one of the three questions (30 minutes).
According to the literature review grades of recommendation (ATS Guidelines) the speakers analyse:
- Strength for or against one treatment > strong -weak
- Scientific evidence > high, moderate, low or very low
A final discussion of 15 minutes is held together with the organizer and the audience.
21st EFORT Congress | Vienna, Austria | 10-12 June 2020
Programme for the Evidence Based Medicine sessions (EBM – 60 minutes)
Faculty members participating in the panel and schedules will be available on a later stage of the organisation process.
- 25 Years With Locking Plates In The Lower Limb, Promises Delivered?
- Trauma - Knee and Lower Leg Trauma
- Arthroscopic Latarjet Procedure: Where Do We stand?
- Orthopaedics - Shoulder and Upper Arm
- Global Diversity In Bearing In Primary THA
- Orthopaedics - Pelvis, Hip and Femur