MESSAGE REGARDING USAGE OF FRAUDULENT WEBSITES FEATURING THE EFORT ANNUAL CONGRESS LISBON 2019
ATTENTION: Please be aware that there are fraudulent websites attempting to exploit the EFORT name. Ensure to ONLY use this official website:
https://www.efort.org/lisbon2019 which is the official website of the 20th EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2019.
- All delegates and guests will receive a name badge at the registration desk.
- The badge will be the official meeting document and should be worn at all times in order to gain entry into the meeting rooms and exhibition halls.
- With a delegate´s badge, participation will be granted into the scientific programme.
- Admission to the congress will not be allowed without badge identification.
- Voucher for courses and workshops that have been booked will be handed out along with the registration materials.
The official language of the 20th EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2019 is English. All abstract submissions and presentations must be in English.
CERTIFICATE OF EUROPEAN CME CREDITS
The congress centre is easily accessible to disabled persons.
FOOD AND REFRESHMENTS
Lunch and refreshments are not included in the registration fee. You can buy lunch and refreshments in several catering areas within the congress centre.
LIABILITY AND INSURANCE
The conference secretariat and organizers cannot accept liability for personal accidents or loss of or damage to private property of participants, either during or indirectly arising from the 20th EFORT Congress Lisbon 2019. Participants are advised to take out their own personal health and travel insurance for their trip.
Smoking is strictly prohibited during all meetings and sessions and in exhibition halls at all times.
Lisbon follows Western European Time (WET) which is one hour ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+01:00) and five hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time (EST). At the time of the conference, summer daylight saving will be in operation which is one hour ahead of GMT which correspond to the time as in London (UK).