GROUP REGISTRATION POLICY GUIDELINES VIENNA 2023
In order to proceed with your group registration, when the online registration will open please log in in your EFORT/m-anage account or create a profile here. If you cannot remember your password, please use the “forgot password” feature. Once logged in, please click on the tab “group registration”. First step is to select a package to purchase (please click on “order tickets” for the required amount of registrations and other tickets if needed). You will receive a confirmation / invoice by email.
Payment can either be done by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Amex) or bank transfer. A different invoice address can be added separately.
Individual participant’s data can be entered within “add participants” To register your delegates, you need their individual email address, full name, institute, city and country, as well as a proof if requested for this category. As well, there are three further questions asked in the registration process:
- I would like to receive the EFORT TODAY Newsletter.
- I agree to receive Industry Sponsored Mailings. You can revoke this consent at any time. For this purpose, please send an e-mail to registration.e[email protected].
Once the entry of participant data is completed, the tickets (registration fees, educational sessions, etc.) can be allocated to individual participants (click on “Distribution” to allocate the tickets).
The data must be completed by 15 March 2023 in order to guarantee the lower registration fees. Should you not use the full contingent until this deadline, the higher fees will apply automatically.
- Cancellations received up to and including 01 March 2023: total minus 30% handling fee.
- Cancellations received up to and including 12 April 2022: total minus 50% handling fee.
- No refund on cancellations after 12 April 2022.
- For any name change, a fee of € 50 will be charged.
The group coordinator is liable to pay the registration costs as soon as she / he has registered participants for the congress.
If any delegates are not attending the conference but the cancellation policy was not respected the complete registration costs have to be paid.
The opportunity of picking up the documents for your group in advance will be offered to you in order to facilitate the pre-registration procedure.
In order to arrange your pick-up time you will be contacted 3-4 weeks prior to the congress.