Information for Exhibitors
- All exhibitors of the 21st EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2020 are encouraged to submit company address, key contact information and a summary of their product portfolio relevant to the orthopaedics and trauma audience to EFORT’s exhibitors database.
- This information will be submitted by the exhibitor itself and is be available to delegates and interested third parties planning to attend the 21st EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2020.
- Please note that the data for your account on the EFORT Exhibitors Database 2020 needs to be completed by no later than 28 February 2020 so that your correct corporate details may be published in the EFORT Congress Vienna 2020 Final Programme.
- The 21st EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2020 Exhibitors & Industry Database will be updated regularly, please check this web page regularly for updates!
- Do not hesitate to submit any additional questions or queries relating to your companies commercial plans for exhibition space, industry satellites or commercial sponsorship of the 21st EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2020 by using the congress exhibitors and sponsorship contact us online form.
Historically, EFORT secures companies in the following fields as valued exhibitors and /or sponsors:
- 3D printing
- Arthroscopy devices
- Burn therapy supplies
- Casting supplies and equipment
- Computerised systems for diagnosis & patient care
- Consumer goods
- Diagnostic radiological instruments & equipment
- Drugs (anti-inflammatory, pain relief, antibiotics)
- Electric and magnetic stimulating devices
- Electronic and medical records
- Ergonomic tools and devices
- External fixation and traction devices
- General hospital instruments
- Health insurance
- Hospital and private clinic
- Internal fixation devices for the skeletal system
- Joint implants
- Nursing and wound care products
- Operating room, surgical equipment and supplies
- Orthotic and protective devices
- Prosthetic and corrective devices
- Radiological monitoring equipment
- Rehabilitation and exercise products
- Robotics and computer-assisted surgery
- Spinal instrumentation
- Splint and cast products and materials
- Sports equipment and sportswear
- Testing and evaluation equipment
- Work evaluation/hardening equipment
Please note that these listings are for information only and may change depending on demand. Thank you for your understanding!
For all bookings and inquiries relating to exhibition, satellites and sponsorship – please contact us by using the official exhibitors and sponsorship contact us online form.
Exhibition sales for the 21st EFORT Congress Vienna 2020 will open on 03 September 2019 and the Exhibitors listing database 2020 is available as of October 2019.
EFORT understands, however, that in order to assess the relevance of your company exhibiting during 21st EFORT Congress Vienna 2020 – it is often useful to see which companies have exhibited at previous EFORT congresses. For your convenience, therefore, please find the complete exhibitor listings for the following annual congresses via the links below:
- 20th EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2019 Exhibitors database (147 records)
- 19th EFORT Annual Congress Barcelona 2018 Exhibitors database (167 records)
- 18th EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2017 Exhibitors database (168 records)
- 17th EFORT Annual Congress Geneva 2016 Exhibitors database (197 records)
- 16th EFORT Annual Congress Prague 2015 Exhibitors database (154 records)
- 15th EFORT Annual Congress London 2014 Exhibitors database (196 records)
- 14th EFORT Annual Congress Istanbul 2013 Exhibitors database (164 records)
For any inquiries relating to exhibition, satellites and sponsorship – please contact by using the official exhibitors and sponsorship contact us online form.
Exhibitors Database 2020
EFORT invites you to browse through the Exhibitors Database of the 21st EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2020 which represents those exhibitors that have already committed to and confirmed their presence at the 2020 EFORT Congress to be held in Vienna, Austria, from 10 to 12 June 2020.
The following congress exhibitors search tool will give you the possibility to look for a particular exhibitor, find their booth number in the exhibition area and contact your industry partner.