Past EFORT Congress Exhibitions
PAST EFORT CONGRESS EXHIBITIONS
EFORT understands that in order to assess the relevance of your company exhibiting during 21st EFORT Congress Vienna 2020 – it is often useful to see which companies have exhibited at previous EFORT congresses. For your convenience, therefore, please find the complete exhibitor listings for the following annual congresses via the links below:
- 20th EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2019 Exhibitors database.
- 19th EFORT Annual Congress Barcelona 2018 Exhibitors database.
- 18th EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2017 Exhibitors database.
- 17th EFORT Annual Congress Geneva 2016 Exhibitors database.
- 16th EFORT Annual Congress Prague 2015 Exhibitors database.
- 15thEFORT Annual Congress London 2014 Exhibitors database.
- 14th EFORT Annual Congress Istanbul 2013 Exhibitors database.
For any enquiries relating to exhibition, satellites and sponsorship – please contact by using the official exhibitors and sponsorship contact us online form.
Exhibitors Database 2020
EFORT invites you to browse through the Exhibitors Database of the 21st EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2020 which represents those exhibitors that have already committed to and confirmed their presence at the 2020 EFORT Congress to be held in Vienna, Austria, from 10 to 12 June 2020.
EFORT Industry Database
MDT Int'l s.a.
MDT Int’l SA is dedicated to the development of medical devices used in a number of specialised therapeutic areas such as orthopaedics, sports injuries, soft tissue recovery and gastroenterology.
Established in 2007, we aim to cater to the market by providing customers with a wide range of medical devices.
We are committed in keeping abreast market trends and anticipating patients’ needs by continuous research and development for further improvement.
Our products are innovative and have demonstrated ongoing leadership in the field of medical devices. They are of the highest quality due to stringent quality control, which ensures absolute safety to patients.
From creation to sales, we target to heighten the technology in the world of medical devices to make a difference in patients’ lives.