Past EFORT Congress Exhibitions
PAST EFORT CONGRESS EXHIBITIONS
EFORT understands that in order to assess the relevance of your company exhibiting during 21st EFORT Congress Vienna 2020 – it is often useful to see which companies have exhibited at previous EFORT congresses. For your convenience, therefore, please find the complete exhibitor listings for the following annual congresses via the links below:
- 20th EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2019 Exhibitors database.
- 19th EFORT Annual Congress Barcelona 2018 Exhibitors database.
- 18th EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2017 Exhibitors database.
- 17th EFORT Annual Congress Geneva 2016 Exhibitors database.
- 16th EFORT Annual Congress Prague 2015 Exhibitors database.
- 15thEFORT Annual Congress London 2014 Exhibitors database.
- 14th EFORT Annual Congress Istanbul 2013 Exhibitors database.
For any enquiries relating to exhibition, satellites and sponsorship – please contact by using the official exhibitors and sponsorship contact us online form.
Exhibitors Database 2020
EFORT invites you to browse through the Exhibitors Database of the 21st EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2020 which represents those exhibitors that have already committed to and confirmed their presence at the 2020 EFORT Congress to be held in Vienna, Austria, from 10 to 12 June 2020.
EFORT Industry Database
NEWCLIP TECHNICS SAS
Founded in 2002, NEWCLIP TECHNICS is based near Nantes, in Western France. The company designs, manufactures and markets various ranges of osteosynthesis implants for elective surgery or traumatology.
Innovation, quality and performance are at the heart of our company's values.
- Innovation: We are committed to developing innovative products through an ambitious R&D program, as confirmed by numerous international patents such as the prize-winning (French Ministry of Research) polyaxial locking mechanism Dual Tech System (DTS®),
- Quality: We care deeply about constantly improving our products to maintain the highest standards of quality and we offer products well-adapted to the market, in keeping with current international standards. NEWCLIP TECHNICS has been granted ISO 13485: 2003 Certification.
- Performance: With our top-of-the-range machinery and equipment, we continue to invest in the latest cutting-edge technologies to design and turn out innovative high-performance products.
Our customers' satisfaction is a priority and thanks to our latest design tools and production means, we are gradually extending our range of products.
The company is already established in 25 countries (Europe, USA, Japan, Australia and South Africa...) and sets out to provide high-tech solutions to the latest surgical trends.