Past EFORT Congress Exhibitions
PAST EFORT CONGRESS EXHIBITIONS
EFORT understands that in order to assess the relevance of your company exhibiting during 21st EFORT Congress Vienna 2020 – it is often useful to see which companies have exhibited at previous EFORT congresses. For your convenience, therefore, please find the complete exhibitor listings for the following annual congresses via the links below:
- 20th EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2019 Exhibitors database.
- 19th EFORT Annual Congress Barcelona 2018 Exhibitors database.
- 18th EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2017 Exhibitors database.
- 17th EFORT Annual Congress Geneva 2016 Exhibitors database.
- 16th EFORT Annual Congress Prague 2015 Exhibitors database.
- 15thEFORT Annual Congress London 2014 Exhibitors database.
- 14th EFORT Annual Congress Istanbul 2013 Exhibitors database.
For any enquiries relating to exhibition, satellites and sponsorship – please contact by using the official exhibitors and sponsorship contact us online form.
Exhibitors Database 2020
EFORT invites you to browse through the Exhibitors Database of the 21st EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2020 which represents those exhibitors that have already committed to and confirmed their presence at the 2020 EFORT Congress to be held in Vienna, Austria, from 10 to 12 June 2020.
EFORT Industry Database
Hangzhou Rejoin Mastin Medical Device Co Ltd
Rejoin devotes itself to being a contract manufacturing solutions provider for global orthopaedic ,spinal ,trauma and sport medicine markets. The company offers OEM customers value-added supply chain services, from design &engineering to prototype ,FA development and volume product launches. CNC precision 5-axis grinding, milling, turning, EDM and surface treatment are specialties .
Rejoin establishes and maintains the documented quality system according to ISO 13485:2003, plans the processes based on the requirements of customers and product styles, and takes actions to monitor, measure, analyze and improve these processes to ensure the continuing suitability, sufficiency and effectiveness of the quality system.