THE EXPERTS CONTRIBUTION
EFORT aims to provide worthy scientific guidance via the presentation of well-established medical techniques and new evidence in emerging fields. Renowned experts will discuss their procedures, the rationale for their decisions, as well as their successes and failures, bringing their international experience to your reach. The EFORT scientific sessions are therefore training programs with high scientific value for the prevention and treatment of diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
Authors invited to contribute to the scientific content of the Congress by presenting their work orally should adhere to the same standards, as their contributions are an essential part of the core programme.
As EFORT is the biggest European platform to share orthopaedic and trauma knowledge, an active participation in our upcoming 24th EFORT Annual Congress 2023 is the best opportunity to identify new data related to any specialty, gather useful tips and tricks to enhance daily medical achievements and expand the professional network.
CONGRESS 2023 HIGHLIGHTS
- Complex Case Discussions.
- Debate Fora.
- Honorary Lectures.
- Interactive Expert Exchange Sessions.
- Instructional Lectures.
- Oral Abstract-based Sessions.
- Poster Sessions.
- Advanced Concepts in Total Hip & Total Knee Replacement.
- Comprehensive Review Course.
- NORE Session.
- Invited Nation Session.
- Implant and Patient Safety Initiative.
- Motion Analysis And Mobility.
- 3d Printing For Patient Specific Implants.
- Technological Advances In Diagnostic Equipment.
- Biological Implants.
- Virtual Learning Experience.
- Practical Applications Of Science & Techniques.
- Surgical Planning And Simulation
- Scientific & Clinical Networks.
Image highlights 2023