Presentation of Posters can be based on preliminary results and correspond to short studies or trials. High scientific level is expected in any case.
- Authors are welcome to add images, tables and detailed data to better document their work.
- All abstracts accepted as Posters will be presented at the Congress as wall paper posters in a large display area within the EFORT Congress Exhibition Area.
- EFORT does not undertake any action for the printing of accepted Posters.
- The availability of the correct print poster version on-site is totally under the presenting author’s responsibility.
- Only Posters which have been correctly uploaded on our scientific platform before the 13th of May will receive a physical space for display on site.
- Print posters should be DIN A0 format in vertical display.
- Please consult the document with our Guidelines for poster format (PDF document, 1page, 245kb).
- Only posters under the correct format and orientation will be displayed on site.
All Posters are displayed as a print version at the congress venue in Lisbon as follows:
- Schedule: Lunch break 13:00-14:45
- Room: Poster Area (four different areas - please consult the EFORT Exhibition and Venue floor plans)
All participants have access to the Poster Area only during the the exhibition area opening times:
- Wednesday 05 June 09:00 to 17:30
- Thursday 06 June 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday 07 June 09:00 to 17:00
POSTERS ACCEPTED WITHIN POSTER WALKS
Authors are required to stay in front of their Poster and explain their results during 5 minutes to an examiner in their field.
Poster Walks Sessions group the 10 best rated posters of each topic and require the presence of the corresponding presenting author in front of his/her Poster during the whole schedule of 90 minutes.
Authors will be required to reply to one question from the examiner. Should the presenter not be in his position, the Poster will not be evaluated.
From all the presentations of the same Poster Walk, the best discussion will receive a special distinction (certificate and award ribbon).
Please note that not all posters will be selected to be orally presented during a Poster Walk.
POSTERS ACCEPTED WITHIN POSTER SESSIONS
Authors are NOT required to stay in front of their Poster but EFORT strongly recommends all authors to be active during the discussions within the Poster Session schedules.
All the posters (excluding the Best Posters, please see below) are displayed during one day only.
Authors are requested to check carefully on which day their poster(s) is (are) to be presented before bringing it (them) on-site. Because of the rotation of posters from one day to another, setup of the posters is possible only on the same day of the presentation, during the morning. Times for setup are:
- Wednesday 05 June 09:00 to 12:45
- Thursday 06 June 09:00 to 12:45
- Friday 07 June 09:00 to 12:45
Dismantling is mandatory after 15h00 every day.
Posters not removed before 17h00 will be discarded and there will be no possibility to recover the hard copy of your work after this.
Posters for which we did not receive the electronic version under the deadline have not been included in the floorplan. A "Late Breaking Posters" area has been included in the poster session in case authors still want to present a non-uploaded poster on-site. Please ask how to proceed at the Poster Desk.
BEST POSTERS & JACQUES DUPARC AWARDS
The 30 best posters will be displayed over the 3 days of the congress and need therefore to be set up on Wednesday 30 May from 09:00-13:00.
Authors of these 3-days Posters are not requested to stay in front of their poster during the Poster sessions schedules of each day but EFORT strongly recommends all authors to actively participate to the discussions in the Poster Area whenever possible. Best Posters are displayed in a dedicated area, please consult the floorplans.
Winners of the Jacques Duparc Award will receive a distinction rosette ribbon to be pinned on their poster.
For any further information please contact EFORT Scientific Coordination at: Tel. +41 21 343 44 05 | Fax +41 21 343 44 11 | e-mail: SciCom@efort.org
EFORT has selected Call4PostersTM as the preferred poster printing partner for the 20th Congress in Lisbon.
With Call4PostersTM you can have your poster professionally printed, reviewed and shipped directly to the poster area. Enjoy the convenience of onsite pick-up without the hassle of travelling with your poster.
Please note that his is an optional paying service handled directly by Call4PostersTM.
EFORT does not in any way monitor or endorse the printing process and declines any responsibility.
To request this service, please go to https://eu.call4posters.com/efort/c/3105?meetingposter=true
The last day to order without incurring a rush fee is Thursday 30 May 2019 at 15:00 Central European Time. Orders placed after that time will incur a rush fee.
Any specific query regarding the poster printing service needs to be addressed by email to: email@example.com
Call4PostersTM is the simple and most convenient way to print your poster and pick it up on-site at the meeting. Over 40,000 research professionals have selected Call4PostersTM because of our unmatched quality and convenience.
Posters which have been print using the Call4PostersTM service can be picked up at the Poster Desk, located in the Exhibition Area Hall 4.