THE EXPERTS CONTRIBUTION
EFORT aims to provide worthy scientific guidance via the presentation of well-established medical techniques and new evidence in emerging fields. Renowned experts will discuss their procedures, the rationale for their decisions, as well as their successes and failures, bringing their international experience to your reach. The EFORT scientific sessions are therefore training programs with high scientific value for the prevention and treatment of diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
Authors invited to contribute to the scientific content of the Congress by presenting their work orally should adhere to the same standards, as their contributions are an essential part of the core programme.
As EFORT is the biggest European platform to share orthopaedic and trauma knowledge, an active participation in our upcoming 25th EFORT Annual Congress Hamburg 2024 is the best opportunity to identify new data related to any specialty, gather useful tips and tricks to enhance daily medical achievements and expand the professional network.
EFORT CONGRESS HAMBURG 2024 HIGHLIGHTS
- Complex Case Discussions.
- Debate Fora.Honorary Lectures.
- Interactive Expert Exchange Sessions.
- Instructional Lectures.
- Free Paper Sessions.
- Wall Poster Sessions/Poster Walks.
- Clinical Report Sessions.
- Best National Paper Initiative.
- Advanced Concepts in Total Hip & Total Knee Replacement.
- Comprehensive Review Course.
- NORE Session.
- Publishing Session.
- Mass Casualty Incidents Symposium.
- Invited Nation Symposium.
- Trauma Group Symposium.
- Basic Research Group Symposium.
- Implant and Patient Safety Initiative.
- EFORT Foundation Symposium.
- FORTE Session.
- Interdisciplinary Research.
- Clinical Outcomes Measurement and Monitoring.
- Healthcare Innovation and Technology Adoption.
- Now and the Future of Joint Arthroplasty.
- Musculoskeletal Infections.
- Advancements in Surgical Techniques for Orthopaedic Trauma Management.
- Best Practices for Involving Industry User Groups.
- Ensuring the Safe Adoption and Regulation of Robotics and AI in Healthcare.
- Patient Engagement & Shared Decision-Making.
- Regulatory Science.
HAM24 Highlights pic