LIS22 Poster guidelines
Presentation of Posters can be based on preliminary results and correspond to short studies or trials. High scientific level is expected in any case.
- Authors are welcome to add images, tables and detailed data to better document their work.
- All abstracts accepted as Posters will be presented at the Congress as wall paper posters in a large display area within the EFORT Congress Exhibition Area.
- EFORT does not undertake any action for the printing of accepted Posters.
- The availability of the correct print poster version on-site is totally under the presenting author’s responsibility.
- Only Posters which have been correctly uploaded on our scientific platform by the given deadline in May 2022 (to be communicated in a later stage) will receive a physical space for display on site.
- Print posters should be DIN A0 format in vertical display.
- Please consult the document with our Guidelines for poster format (PDF document | 1 page | 245kb).
- Only posters under the correct format and orientation will be displayed on site.