LIS22 Poster guidelines
Presentation of Posters can be based on preliminary results and correspond to short studies or trials. High scientific level is expected in any case.
- Authors are welcome to add images, tables and detailed data to better document their work.
- All abstracts accepted as Posters will be presented at the Congress as wall paper posters in a large display area within the EFORT Congress Exhibition Area.
- Poster Walk: presenting authors are required to stay in front of the and explain their results in 5 minutes to an examiner. The best discussion will receive a special distinction (certificate and award ribbon).
- Poster Session: presenting authors are NOT required to stay in front of their Poster but EFORT strongly recommends all presenters to be active during the discussions within the Poster area.
- EFORT does not undertake any action for the printing of accepted Posters.
- The availability of the correct print poster version on-site is totally under the presenting author’s responsibility.
- An electronic version of each Poster included in the scientific programme will need to be uploaded on our scientific platform by mid-May 2022. Guidelines for upload will be communicated by mid-April. Only pre-uploaded posters will receive a physical space for display on site.
- Print posters should be DIN A0 format in vertical display.
- Please consult the document with our Guidelines for poster format (PDF document | 1 page | 245kb).
- Only posters under the correct format and orientation will be displayed on site.