HAM24 AWARDS GUIDELINES TABS
ORAL PRESENTATIONS | Free Paper Sessions
- Abstracts submitted for oral presentation as Free Papers are expected to have very high scientific quality and should correspond to complete studies with outstanding results and innovative conclusions.
- Please refer to the “Free Papers” section under the Presentation Guidelines page for details.
- The best-rated free papers will have the option of competing for the “EFORT Free Paper Award”. From the presentations given in both “orthopaedics” and “trauma”, delegates attending the two “award” sessions during the congress will vote for the three best presentations in each category to receive the “EFORT Free Paper Award in orthopaedics and trauma respectively”.
- The winners in each of the two categories will also receive a financial reward.
- Competing authors will be informed accordingly by the EFORT Head Office.
POSTER PRESENTATIONS | Jacques Duparc Posters Awards
- Abstracts submitted as Posters can be based on preliminary results and correspond to short studies or trials. High scientific level is expected in any case.
- Please refer to the “Posters” section under the Presentation Guidelines page for details.
- Out of the best-rated poster abstracts submitted for the Congress, the ten best will be awarded the Jacques Duparc Award. Authors will be informed prior to the Congress, and certificates will be presented during the Congress.
- The winners will also be awarded with a financial grant.