The Experts Contribution
EFORT aims to provide worthy scientific guidance via the presentation of well-established medical techniques and new evidence in emerging fields. Renowned experts will discuss their procedures, the rationale for their decisions, as well as their successes and failures, bringing their international experience to your reach. The EFORT scientific sessions are therefore training programs with high scientific value for the prevention and treatment of diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
Authors invited to contribute to the scientific content of the Congress by presenting their work orally should adhere to the same standards, as their contributions are an essential part of the core programme.
As EFORT is the biggest European platform to share orthopaedic and trauma knowledge, an active participation in our upcoming 22nd EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2021 is the best opportunity to identify new data related to any specialty, gather useful tips and tricks to enhance daily medical achievements and expand the professional network.
Highlights of the EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2021
- Complex Case Discussions.
- Debate Fora.
- Honorary Lectures.
- Interactive Expert Exchange Sessions.
- Instructional Lectures.
- Free Paper Sessions.
- Wall Poster Sessions/Poster Walks.
- Clinical Report Sessions.
- Best National Paper Initiative.
- Advanced Concepts in Total Hip & Total Knee Replacement.
- Comprehensive Review Course.
- NORE Session.
- Publishing Session.
- Mass Casualty Incidents Symposium.
- Invited Nation Symposium.
- Trauma Group Symposium.
- Implant and Patient Safety Initiative.
- Mental Health - surgeons, physicians, nurses, allied health professionals.
- Patient Treatment - long-term results, PROMS, etc.
- Ecological Environment - manufacturing & waste reduction (green@orthopaedics).
- Professional Development And Education - Improved outcome for learners.
- Networks - sharing resources & synergy with all partners.
- Finances - public finances & institute.
2020 Pic Highligths