Exhibition & Venue Floor Plans EFORT Congress Lisbon 2022
The below exhibition floor plans is the provisional exhibition floor plans for the 23rd EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2022.
Please note that now the priority allocation deadline has passed, this EFORT exhibition floor plan will be UPDATED ON A REGULAR BASIS – so please check back on this page frequently to see all the changes and the latest bookings.
The next version of these current floor plans will be available within the next 7 to 10 working days. Thanks you for your understanding!
Please note that the Exhibition Area of the 23rd EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2022 Exhibition will take place on the Ground Floor of the CCL.
GROUND FLOOR EXHIBITION FLOOR PLAN
PDF VERSION | 1 page | 480kb
Exhibition Hall 1 / Ground Floor
- Booth prefix: available soon.
- Adjacent to the 400 seat Barcelona session room and catering.
NOTE: Maximum building height 3m due to ceiling. Direct access to and from Registration and Exhibition Hall 2.
Exhibition Hall 2 / Ground Floor
- Booth prefix: available soon.
- On same level as the 200 seat session rooms Florence and Vienna and directly linked to Exhibition Hall 1 and the 400 seat Barcelona session room.
NOTE: Maximum building height 6m within central area of hall and 3m alongside the perimeter as underneath the gallery. All 4 stairwells lead directly to the Gallery exhibition area of the 1st floor with easy access to hospitality suites, poster area and all First Floor session rooms.
Application process reminder
During the Priority allocation Period (01 November - 22 November 2021)
- Select 3 locations from the floorplan as soon as it is available.
- EFORT will allocate and communicate one of your three choices back to you no later than end November 2021.
From the 23 November 2021 to end April 2022
- All booth requests will be allocated on a first come, first served basis subject to availability.
- Please select 3 locations from the available remaining space on the floor plan.
- All prices are shown in CHF Swiss Francs and Exclusive of VAT.
More information: Application Process
Congress Center Lisbon (CCL) | GROUND FLOOR
PDF document | PDF document | 1 page | 560kb
Congress Center Lisbon (CCL) | FIRST FLOOR
PDF document | PDF document | 1 page | 700kb
More information: https://lisbonvenues.pt/en/lisbon-congress-center/ccl-infographics/
LISBOA CONGRESS CENTRE - CCL INFORMATION AND LOCATION
Lisboa Congress Centre –CCL is the largest congress centre in Lisbon with a total area of 29.000m2, including 8 auditoria, 5 multifunctional pavilions and 34 meeting rooms. The pavilions can be used independently or in liaison with the rest of the venues.
The congress centre is located in the historical area of Belém, near by the city centre and can be reached easily. It has been designed to host National and International conventions, congresses, exhibitions and other meetings and has a capacity for more than 10000 people. The facilities include a restaurant and parking for 800 vehicles.
Congress Venue: The CCL - Centro de Congressos de Lisboa
Address: Praça das Indústrias | 1300-307 Lisboa | Portugal
Phone & FAX: Tel. (+351) 218 921 400 | Fax (+351) 218 921 499
GPS: Latitude – 38°41’57.80″N – Longitude – 9°10’57.00″W
How to reach the Lisbon CCL Congress Center
- Lisbon Portela Airport (LIS) - http://www.lisbon-airport.com/
- Traject: CCL - Lisbon Portela Airport.
- GPS: Latitude – 38°41’57.80″N – Longitude – 9°10’57.00″W
By Public Transport
- Bus & Tram: Please consult the website CARRIS and search for «Junqueira (Rua)».
- Taxis: Several Companies are available: Autocoop | Radio Taxis | Retalis.
- Train: Please Consult the COB - Comboios de Portugal website, Lisbon Congress Center is located between Alcântara Station and Belém Station (Cascais Line).
For more information on the congress venue: https://lisbonvenues.pt/en/lisbon-congress-center/ccl-infographics/r
Google Map Location
Exhibitors Database 2022
EFORT invites you to browse through the Exhibitors Database of the 23rd EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2022 which represents those exhibitors that have already committed to and confirmed their presence at the 2022 EFORT Congress to be held in Lisbon, Portugal, from 22 to 24 June 2022.
A search tool will give you the possibility to look for a particular exhibitor, find their booth number in the exhibition area and contact your industry partner.