LIS22 Past EFORT Congress Exhibitions
PAST EFORT CONGRESS EXHIBITIONS
EFORT understands that in order to assess the relevance of your company exhibiting during 23rd EFORT Congress Lisbon 2022 – it is often useful to see which companies have exhibited at previous EFORT congresses. For your convenience, therefore, please find the complete exhibitor listings for the following annual congresses via the links below:
- Virtual EFORT Congress | VEChybrid 2021 Corporate Partners Showcase, Activities and Contacts (100 records)
- Virtual EFORT Congress | VEC 2020 Exhibitors database (126 records)
- 20th EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2019 Exhibitors database (148 records)
- 19th EFORT Annual Congress Barcelona 2018 Exhibitors database (167 records)
- 18th EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2017 Exhibitors database (168 records)
- 17th EFORT Annual Congress Geneva 2016 Exhibitors database (197 records)
- 16th EFORT Annual Congress Prague 2015 Exhibitors database (154 records)
- 15th EFORT Annual Congress London 2014 Exhibitors database (196 records)
- 14th EFORT Annual Congress Istanbul 2013 Exhibitors database (164 records)
For any enquiries relating to exhibition, satellites and sponsorship – please contact by using the official exhibitors and sponsorship contact us online form.
Note* : The global Covid-19 pandemic forced EFORT to take the difficult decision to postpone the 21st and 22nd EFORT Annual Congresses that was formerly planned to be held in Vienna, Austria in June 2020 and June-July 2021 respectively.
Exhibitors Database 2022
EXHIBITORS AND PARTNERS LISTING 2022
EFORT invites you to browse through the Exhibitors Database of the 23rd EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2022 which represents those exhibitors that have already committed to and confirmed their presence at the 2022 EFORT Congress to be held in Lisbon, Portugal from 22 to 24 June 2022.
EFORT Industry Database
European Orthopaedic Research Society (EORS)
“To promote research and development in orthopaedic surgery and related sciences in Europe through interdisciplinary coordination, exchange of scientific and technical experience, and education”. This is the official mission statement of the European Orthopaedic Research Society EORS founded in March 1991 in Munich.
The EORS is the European sister society to the U.S. based Orthopaedic Research Society ORS and part of a global network of national Orthopaedic Research Societies including for instance Australia, Canada, China, Japan, the U.K. and many other countries.
The EORS is the only pan-European society dedicated to research and development in orthopaedic surgery and related science in its broadest sense unifying orthopaedic clinicians and specialist scientists from all associated fields. The unique interdisciplinary profile, translational competence plus the pan-European network have made EORS an official partner to other European organizations such as EFORT or the European Society of Biomaterials ESB.
Reflecting its interdisciplinary and international mission EORS members represent the widest range of specialties within the clinical, biological and biomechanical fields. EORS members are based all over Europe and neighbouring regions such as Northern Africa or the Middle East. Fostering young clinicians and scientists EORS membership is vibrant mixture of eager talent, experienced academics and distinguished seniors.