LIS22 Past EFORT Congress Exhibitions
PAST EFORT CONGRESS EXHIBITIONS
EFORT understands that in order to assess the relevance of your company exhibiting during 23rd EFORT Congress Lisbon 2022 – it is often useful to see which companies have exhibited at previous EFORT congresses. For your convenience, therefore, please find the complete exhibitor listings for the following annual congresses via the links below:
- Virtual EFORT Congress | VEChybrid 2021 Corporate Partners Showcase, Activities and Contacts (100 records)
- Virtual EFORT Congress | VEC 2020 Exhibitors database (126 records)
- 20th EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2019 Exhibitors database (148 records)
- 19th EFORT Annual Congress Barcelona 2018 Exhibitors database (167 records)
- 18th EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2017 Exhibitors database (168 records)
- 17th EFORT Annual Congress Geneva 2016 Exhibitors database (197 records)
- 16th EFORT Annual Congress Prague 2015 Exhibitors database (154 records)
- 15th EFORT Annual Congress London 2014 Exhibitors database (196 records)
- 14th EFORT Annual Congress Istanbul 2013 Exhibitors database (164 records)
For any enquiries relating to exhibition, satellites and sponsorship – please contact by using the official exhibitors and sponsorship contact us online form.
Note* : The global Covid-19 pandemic forced EFORT to take the difficult decision to postpone the 21st and 22nd EFORT Annual Congresses that was formerly planned to be held in Vienna, Austria in June 2020 and June-July 2021 respectively.
Exhibitors Database 2022
EXHIBITORS AND PARTNERS LISTING 2022
EFORT invites you to browse through the Exhibitors Database of the 23rd EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2022 which represents those exhibitors that have already committed to and confirmed their presence at the 2022 EFORT Congress to be held in Lisbon, Portugal from 22 to 24 June 2022.
EFORT Industry Database
EBJIS - European Bone & Joint Infection Society
The aim of the Society is to promote the knowledge of all infections affecting the Musculoskeletal system (bone and joint infections), and to promote the prevention and treatment of these infections. The Society is a non-profit organisation. The annual membership fee at this moment is 130 euro. Members who not pay their fee for 2 years are skipped as member.
There is no direct benefit of commercial parties. Since 5 years a scientific price is given for the best paper and the best poster during the annual meeting. The annual meetings are partly organised with financial help of the industry, but it appears to be difficult to get sponsoring of international meetings by national companies.
The European Bone and Joint Infection Society (EBJIS) is today an important platform for all doctors and scientists interested in infections of the musculoskeletal system, but in the first years of its existence it was not clear that it would develop to this level. In the early nineteen eighties many specialty societies were founded, and some of these rapidly acquired a large number of members, e.g. the societies devoted to hip prostheses or knee arthroscopy. The EBJIS started also in these years, but as a relative small study group. Nowadays there is a decrease of the presence at the meetings of these early members, since they are retired or have passed away. Very few of the current members are aware how much effort was needed, especially in the first years, to create the platform for bone and joint infection that is available now.