LIS22 Past EFORT Congress Exhibitions
PAST EFORT CONGRESS EXHIBITIONS
EFORT understands that in order to assess the relevance of your company exhibiting during 23rd EFORT Congress Lisbon 2022 – it is often useful to see which companies have exhibited at previous EFORT congresses. For your convenience, therefore, please find the complete exhibitor listings for the following annual congresses via the links below:
- Virtual EFORT Congress | VEChybrid 2021 Corporate Partners Showcase, Activities and Contacts (100 records)
- Virtual EFORT Congress | VEC 2020 Exhibitors database (126 records)
- 20th EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2019 Exhibitors database (148 records)
- 19th EFORT Annual Congress Barcelona 2018 Exhibitors database (167 records)
- 18th EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2017 Exhibitors database (168 records)
- 17th EFORT Annual Congress Geneva 2016 Exhibitors database (197 records)
- 16th EFORT Annual Congress Prague 2015 Exhibitors database (154 records)
- 15th EFORT Annual Congress London 2014 Exhibitors database (196 records)
- 14th EFORT Annual Congress Istanbul 2013 Exhibitors database (164 records)
For any enquiries relating to exhibition, satellites and sponsorship – please contact by using the official exhibitors and sponsorship contact us online form.
Note* : The global Covid-19 pandemic forced EFORT to take the difficult decision to postpone the 21st and 22nd EFORT Annual Congresses that was formerly planned to be held in Vienna, Austria in June 2020 and June-July 2021 respectively.
Exhibitors Database 2022
EXHIBITORS AND PARTNERS LISTING 2022
EFORT invites you to browse through the Exhibitors Database of the 23rd EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2022 which represents those exhibitors that have already committed to and confirmed their presence at the 2022 EFORT Congress to be held in Lisbon, Portugal from 22 to 24 June 2022.
EFORT Industry Database
Ortolog was founded in 2017 in Ankara, Turkey with more than 20 years of experience in the orthopedic sector. Our principles are to develop and design our own products that are beneficial to human health and that will enable our patients to return to their social and economic life without pain in a short period of time, respecting bone and soft tissue and following newest technology.
In line with these principles;
• In every decision we take, we know that we are responsible to our stakeholders who are our patients, their families, healthcare professionals and reimbursement institutions, and therefore we will respect the general ethics and legal laws in our community and the countries where our products are used.
• We provide opportunities for our business partners to ensure fair profit by supplying our products, which are above accepted standards and continuously controlled at cost.
• We give our employees the opportunity to work in a healthy environment by assigning tasks in line with their knowledge and experience. We give our employees the right to speak, we listen to them and emphasize the importance of gender equality in our offices. We ensure that the employees and their families feel good and safe and thus, we, along with our employees, develop, produce and market products that follow technology with the minimal invasive designs for tissues.
• We respect the right to life of all living beings in the society and the world in which we live, and show sensitivity to the protection of the environment and natural resources, recycling and education.
We don’t manufacture products that we won't use for ourselves and our family.