LIS22 Past EFORT Congress Exhibitions
PAST EFORT CONGRESS EXHIBITIONS
EFORT understands that in order to assess the relevance of your company exhibiting during 23rd EFORT Congress Lisbon 2022 – it is often useful to see which companies have exhibited at previous EFORT congresses. For your convenience, therefore, please find the complete exhibitor listings for the following annual congresses via the links below:
- Virtual EFORT Congress | VEChybrid 2021 Corporate Partners Showcase, Activities and Contacts (100 records)
- Virtual EFORT Congress | VEC 2020 Exhibitors database (126 records)
- 20th EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2019 Exhibitors database (148 records)
- 19th EFORT Annual Congress Barcelona 2018 Exhibitors database (167 records)
- 18th EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2017 Exhibitors database (168 records)
- 17th EFORT Annual Congress Geneva 2016 Exhibitors database (197 records)
- 16th EFORT Annual Congress Prague 2015 Exhibitors database (154 records)
- 15th EFORT Annual Congress London 2014 Exhibitors database (196 records)
- 14th EFORT Annual Congress Istanbul 2013 Exhibitors database (164 records)
For any enquiries relating to exhibition, satellites and sponsorship – please contact by using the official exhibitors and sponsorship contact us online form.
Note* : The global Covid-19 pandemic forced EFORT to take the difficult decision to postpone the 21st and 22nd EFORT Annual Congresses that was formerly planned to be held in Vienna, Austria in June 2020 and June-July 2021 respectively.
Exhibitors Database 2022
EXHIBITORS AND PARTNERS LISTING 2022
EFORT invites you to browse through the Exhibitors Database of the 23rd EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2022 which represents those exhibitors that have already committed to and confirmed their presence at the 2022 EFORT Congress to be held in Lisbon, Portugal from 22 to 24 June 2022.
EFORT Industry Database
Born as a technical-professional publishing house, Griffin produces journalistic publications, scientific journals and books for the information, updating and training of doctors. Griffin’s mission is to transfer useful information to specialists in daily operations, updating them in real time on topics of great interest and current events. In this historic moment of delicate transition to digital communication, Griffin offers a multimedia response to the needs of its target audience through specific portals. In many cases, the offer of content that was once traditionally printed is now in digital format with the creation of e-books accessible through the app.
The study and implementation of communication plans in the B2B field, both in the traditional paper format (newsletters, house organs, monographs) and in the electronic one, complete the range of offer of the publishing house, which proposes itself as an agile and reliable partner for integrated projects with high added value. Griffin has chosen to certify its portals through the tools of CSST WebAuditing, which certifies monthly, through the work of accredited Auditing Companies, the related Google Analytics measurements: the number of unique users, the number of visits, the number of pages visited and the duration of the visit.