LIS22 Past EFORT Congress Exhibitions
PAST EFORT CONGRESS EXHIBITIONS
EFORT understands that in order to assess the relevance of your company exhibiting during 23rd EFORT Congress Lisbon 2022 – it is often useful to see which companies have exhibited at previous EFORT congresses. For your convenience, therefore, please find the complete exhibitor listings for the following annual congresses via the links below:
- Virtual EFORT Congress | VEChybrid 2021 Corporate Partners Showcase, Activities and Contacts (100 records)
- Virtual EFORT Congress | VEC 2020 Exhibitors database (126 records)
- 20th EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2019 Exhibitors database (148 records)
- 19th EFORT Annual Congress Barcelona 2018 Exhibitors database (167 records)
- 18th EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2017 Exhibitors database (168 records)
- 17th EFORT Annual Congress Geneva 2016 Exhibitors database (197 records)
- 16th EFORT Annual Congress Prague 2015 Exhibitors database (154 records)
- 15th EFORT Annual Congress London 2014 Exhibitors database (196 records)
- 14th EFORT Annual Congress Istanbul 2013 Exhibitors database (164 records)
For any enquiries relating to exhibition, satellites and sponsorship – please contact by using the official exhibitors and sponsorship contact us online form.
Note* : The global Covid-19 pandemic forced EFORT to take the difficult decision to postpone the 21st and 22nd EFORT Annual Congresses that was formerly planned to be held in Vienna, Austria in June 2020 and June-July 2021 respectively.
Exhibitors Database 2022
EXHIBITORS AND PARTNERS LISTING 2022
EFORT invites you to browse through the Exhibitors Database of the 23rd EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2022 which represents those exhibitors that have already committed to and confirmed their presence at the 2022 EFORT Congress to be held in Lisbon, Portugal from 22 to 24 June 2022.
EFORT Industry Database
Nestlé Health Science is a leader in the science of nutrition, committed to redefining the management of health. We offer an extensive portfolio of science-based medical nutrition, active lifestyle nutrition and pharmaceutical therapies. Headquartered in Switzerland, we have more than 7,000 employees around the world, with products available in more than 140 countries.
We see opportunities to improve health through nutrition everywhere. Our expertise areas of active lifestyle nutrition, including vitamins, minerals, herbals and supplements (VMHS), medical nutrition, and pharmaceutical solutions, are rooted in science and cover every facet of health: prevention, maintenance, and treatment.
We are redefining the way consumers and healthcare professionals approach the management of health. With a focus on areas including food allergies, metabolic health, gastrointestinal health, healthy aging, and adult acute care, we leverage our extensive research and development networks to unlock the power of nutrition. The wide range of solutions we offer across the spectrum of life has one common denominator: science-based products that help people live their best lives.