LIS22 Past EFORT Congress Exhibitions
PAST EFORT CONGRESS EXHIBITIONS
EFORT understands that in order to assess the relevance of your company exhibiting during 23rd EFORT Congress Lisbon 2022 – it is often useful to see which companies have exhibited at previous EFORT congresses. For your convenience, therefore, please find the complete exhibitor listings for the following annual congresses via the links below:
- Virtual EFORT Congress | VEChybrid 2021 Corporate Partners Showcase, Activities and Contacts (100 records)
- Virtual EFORT Congress | VEC 2020 Exhibitors database (126 records)
- 20th EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2019 Exhibitors database (148 records)
- 19th EFORT Annual Congress Barcelona 2018 Exhibitors database (167 records)
- 18th EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2017 Exhibitors database (168 records)
- 17th EFORT Annual Congress Geneva 2016 Exhibitors database (197 records)
- 16th EFORT Annual Congress Prague 2015 Exhibitors database (154 records)
- 15th EFORT Annual Congress London 2014 Exhibitors database (196 records)
- 14th EFORT Annual Congress Istanbul 2013 Exhibitors database (164 records)
For any enquiries relating to exhibition, satellites and sponsorship – please contact by using the official exhibitors and sponsorship contact us online form.
Note* : The global Covid-19 pandemic forced EFORT to take the difficult decision to postpone the 21st and 22nd EFORT Annual Congresses that was formerly planned to be held in Vienna, Austria in June 2020 and June-July 2021 respectively.
Exhibitors Database 2022
EXHIBITORS AND PARTNERS LISTING 2022
EFORT invites you to browse through the Exhibitors Database of the 23rd EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2022 which represents those exhibitors that have already committed to and confirmed their presence at the 2022 EFORT Congress to be held in Lisbon, Portugal from 22 to 24 June 2022.
EFORT Industry Database
ChM sp. z o.o.
ChM sp. z o.o. means 40 years of experience in cooperation between engineers, medical community and research institutions in Poland and abroad, that resulted in comprehensive systems of implants and instruments for successful treatment of even the most complex injuries of the human musculoskeletal system. Drawing from the latest achievements in science and technology, we are constantly expanding our portfolio in 3 main segments: trauma, spine and craniofacial surgery.
The implants and instruments with ChM logotype ensure both the effectiveness of treatment as well as the comfort of the surgeon's work and mid-level employees in the operating theatre.
The company offers wide range of intramedullary nails and locking plates and some niche products, like bipolar radial head prosthesis KPS or fusion nail FN. Besides, ChM thoracolumbar spinal stabilization system CHARSPINE2 and sterno-costal plate are dedicated to manage injuries and other diseases of spine and thorax. The proof of our continuous research and development activity is the new radial nail, successfully being used in “loco typico” fractures of the radius.
Today, ChM means also ”tailor-made” implants – an indispensable solution for clinical cases, when other implants available on the market do not guarantee the success of treatment.
Our uncompromising approach to the quality is proved by ISO certificates annually validated by recognized international notified body TÜV and obtained CE sign.
More about our product portfolio: https://chm.eu/en/medical-solutions/products/