LIS22 Past EFORT Congress Exhibitions
PAST EFORT CONGRESS EXHIBITIONS
EFORT understands that in order to assess the relevance of your company exhibiting during 23rd EFORT Congress Lisbon 2022 – it is often useful to see which companies have exhibited at previous EFORT congresses. For your convenience, therefore, please find the complete exhibitor listings for the following annual congresses via the links below:
- Virtual EFORT Congress | VEChybrid 2021 Corporate Partners Showcase, Activities and Contacts (100 records)
- Virtual EFORT Congress | VEC 2020 Exhibitors database (126 records)
- 20th EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2019 Exhibitors database (148 records)
- 19th EFORT Annual Congress Barcelona 2018 Exhibitors database (167 records)
- 18th EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2017 Exhibitors database (168 records)
- 17th EFORT Annual Congress Geneva 2016 Exhibitors database (197 records)
- 16th EFORT Annual Congress Prague 2015 Exhibitors database (154 records)
- 15th EFORT Annual Congress London 2014 Exhibitors database (196 records)
- 14th EFORT Annual Congress Istanbul 2013 Exhibitors database (164 records)
For any enquiries relating to exhibition, satellites and sponsorship – please contact by using the official exhibitors and sponsorship contact us online form.
Note* : The global Covid-19 pandemic forced EFORT to take the difficult decision to postpone the 21st and 22nd EFORT Annual Congresses that was formerly planned to be held in Vienna, Austria in June 2020 and June-July 2021 respectively.
Exhibitors Database 2022
EXHIBITORS AND PARTNERS LISTING 2022
EFORT invites you to browse through the Exhibitors Database of the 23rd EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2022 which represents those exhibitors that have already committed to and confirmed their presence at the 2022 EFORT Congress to be held in Lisbon, Portugal from 22 to 24 June 2022.
EFORT Industry Database
From its inception, The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery has been the gold standard in peer-reviewed scientific information. Over the years, JBJS has expanded to meet the ever-evolving needs of surgeons worldwide, through the inclusion of expanded suites of products and resources that help surgeons offer the best care to their patients.
Visit MoreThanTheJournal.jbjs.org to learn more about:
- The expansion of JBJS Complete: six top orthopaedic journals, ranging from the flagship publication to journals covering reviews and unique clinical cases, as well as open-access options
- The creation of digital platforms, like JBJS Clinical Classroom - the leading adaptive learning platform for orthopaedic surgeons.
- Engaging media, such as podcasts, clinical summaries, and surgical videos
- And so much more!
About the flagship publication:
JBJS has been the most valued source of information for orthopaedic surgeons and researchers for over 125 years and is the gold standard in peer-reviewed scientific information in the field. A core journal and essential reading for general as well as specialist orthopaedic surgeons worldwide, The Journal publishes evidence-based research to enhance the quality of care for orthopaedic patients. The Journal is published twice monthly on the first and third Wednesday, each time adding to a comprehensive archive dating back to 1889. Additional features online include: social sharing, instructional videos, podcasts, and continuing medical education activities.
Contributions from anywhere in the world are welcome and considered on their merits. The manuscript must be written in English and should be submitted as outlined in the Instructions for Authors.
Manuscripts are subject to blinded peer review by experts and a final decision by the editor. Papers are judged by the quality and relevance of the work. Our aim is to publish the best material available from anywhere in the world.