LIS22 Past EFORT Congress Exhibitions
PAST EFORT CONGRESS EXHIBITIONS
EFORT understands that in order to assess the relevance of your company exhibiting during 23rd EFORT Congress Lisbon 2022 – it is often useful to see which companies have exhibited at previous EFORT congresses. For your convenience, therefore, please find the complete exhibitor listings for the following annual congresses via the links below:
- Virtual EFORT Congress | VEChybrid 2021 Corporate Partners Showcase, Activities and Contacts (100 records)
- Virtual EFORT Congress | VEC 2020 Exhibitors database (126 records)
- 20th EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2019 Exhibitors database (148 records)
- 19th EFORT Annual Congress Barcelona 2018 Exhibitors database (167 records)
- 18th EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2017 Exhibitors database (168 records)
- 17th EFORT Annual Congress Geneva 2016 Exhibitors database (197 records)
- 16th EFORT Annual Congress Prague 2015 Exhibitors database (154 records)
- 15th EFORT Annual Congress London 2014 Exhibitors database (196 records)
- 14th EFORT Annual Congress Istanbul 2013 Exhibitors database (164 records)
For any enquiries relating to exhibition, satellites and sponsorship – please contact by using the official exhibitors and sponsorship contact us online form.
Note* : The global Covid-19 pandemic forced EFORT to take the difficult decision to postpone the 21st and 22nd EFORT Annual Congresses that was formerly planned to be held in Vienna, Austria in June 2020 and June-July 2021 respectively.
Exhibitors Database 2022
EXHIBITORS AND PARTNERS LISTING 2022
EFORT invites you to browse through the Exhibitors Database of the 23rd EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2022 which represents those exhibitors that have already committed to and confirmed their presence at the 2022 EFORT Congress to be held in Lisbon, Portugal from 22 to 24 June 2022.
EFORT Industry Database
ODEP, the Orthopaedic Data Evaluation Panel, was set up in 2002 to implement NICE guidance on primary hip implants. Hip resurfacing followed in 2004.
Since then, ODEP for Total Knee Replacements (TKRs) commenced in 2014 (with Uni-condylar Knee Replacements (UKR) being added in 2017). ODEP for all the different types of Shoulder replacement (TSR) was introduced in 2017 with Elbows being added in 2021.
Work is in progress to introduce ODEP for Spine with a view to a starting date 2022/23. It is likely that the first spinal implant to be benchmarked by ODEP will be cervical disc replacement.
Before the introduction of ODEP there was no obligation for manufacturers to check on the outcomes for the joint replacements they produce. Although it is voluntary for manufacturers to obtain ODEP ratings, it is very difficult for them to sell their products in the UK without a rating. For lots of reasons, it is very unlikely that manufacturers would falsify their submissions.
Submissions are accepted bi-annually for each joint. Hips and shoulders are benchmarked in the spring and autumn with knees in the summer and winter. It is worth noting that at present we do not currently rate hemi-arthroplasty or revision implants. The decision about revision implants is under review.