LIS22 Past EFORT Congress Exhibitions
PAST EFORT CONGRESS EXHIBITIONS
EFORT understands that in order to assess the relevance of your company exhibiting during 23rd EFORT Congress Lisbon 2022 – it is often useful to see which companies have exhibited at previous EFORT congresses. For your convenience, therefore, please find the complete exhibitor listings for the following annual congresses via the links below:
- Virtual EFORT Congress | VEChybrid 2021 Corporate Partners Showcase, Activities and Contacts (100 records)
- Virtual EFORT Congress | VEC 2020 Exhibitors database (126 records)
- 20th EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2019 Exhibitors database (148 records)
- 19th EFORT Annual Congress Barcelona 2018 Exhibitors database (167 records)
- 18th EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2017 Exhibitors database (168 records)
- 17th EFORT Annual Congress Geneva 2016 Exhibitors database (197 records)
- 16th EFORT Annual Congress Prague 2015 Exhibitors database (154 records)
- 15th EFORT Annual Congress London 2014 Exhibitors database (196 records)
- 14th EFORT Annual Congress Istanbul 2013 Exhibitors database (164 records)
For any enquiries relating to exhibition, satellites and sponsorship – please contact by using the official exhibitors and sponsorship contact us online form.
Note* : The global Covid-19 pandemic forced EFORT to take the difficult decision to postpone the 21st and 22nd EFORT Annual Congresses that was formerly planned to be held in Vienna, Austria in June 2020 and June-July 2021 respectively.
Exhibitors Database 2022
EXHIBITORS AND PARTNERS LISTING 2022
EFORT invites you to browse through the Exhibitors Database of the 23rd EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2022 which represents those exhibitors that have already committed to and confirmed their presence at the 2022 EFORT Congress to be held in Lisbon, Portugal from 22 to 24 June 2022.
EFORT Industry Database
Founded in 1993 in Switzerland, Bricon later moved its headquarters to Germany – continuing on its successful journey and forging a path through the development, manufacture and global marketing of spinal implants. In 2014, Bricon became part of a global group of orthopaedic solution providers.
Since merging, Bricon has focused its attention on expanding its portfolio, the goal being to supply emerging markets with an extensive range of products of “Made in Germany” quality, and to strengthen the global success of the Group.
Bricon will continue to expand – through wise acquisitions and expert skill in the development of its own products. With more than 20 years of experience in the market and products “Made in Germany”, bricon offers its stakeholders genuine added value by combining outstanding clinical results with optimum cost-efficiency. To continue improving the results for patients, moreover, Bricon runs a medical training programme that offers high-quality continuing professional development on a global scale.