LIS22 Past EFORT Congress Exhibitions
PAST EFORT CONGRESS EXHIBITIONS
EFORT understands that in order to assess the relevance of your company exhibiting during 23rd EFORT Congress Lisbon 2022 – it is often useful to see which companies have exhibited at previous EFORT congresses. For your convenience, therefore, please find the complete exhibitor listings for the following annual congresses via the links below:
- Virtual EFORT Congress | VEChybrid 2021 Corporate Partners Showcase, Activities and Contacts (100 records)
- Virtual EFORT Congress | VEC 2020 Exhibitors database (126 records)
- 20th EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2019 Exhibitors database (148 records)
- 19th EFORT Annual Congress Barcelona 2018 Exhibitors database (167 records)
- 18th EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2017 Exhibitors database (168 records)
- 17th EFORT Annual Congress Geneva 2016 Exhibitors database (197 records)
- 16th EFORT Annual Congress Prague 2015 Exhibitors database (154 records)
- 15th EFORT Annual Congress London 2014 Exhibitors database (196 records)
- 14th EFORT Annual Congress Istanbul 2013 Exhibitors database (164 records)
For any enquiries relating to exhibition, satellites and sponsorship – please contact by using the official exhibitors and sponsorship contact us online form.
Note* : The global Covid-19 pandemic forced EFORT to take the difficult decision to postpone the 21st and 22nd EFORT Annual Congresses that was formerly planned to be held in Vienna, Austria in June 2020 and June-July 2021 respectively.
Exhibitors Database 2022
EXHIBITORS AND PARTNERS LISTING 2022
EFORT invites you to browse through the Exhibitors Database of the 23rd EFORT Annual Congress Lisbon 2022 which represents those exhibitors that have already committed to and confirmed their presence at the 2022 EFORT Congress to be held in Lisbon, Portugal from 22 to 24 June 2022.
EFORT Industry Database
SBM (Science & BioMaterials)
Since 1991, SBM has specialized in the design, manufacturing and marketing of bone repair systems for use in orthopedic surgery, traumatology and neurosurgery.
Almost 30 years of experience
SBM is an independent company, founded by Denis CLEMENT, PhD in Biomaterials. Based in Lourdes (Hautes-Pyrénées, France).
At the heart of innovation
SBM was not only the first company to introduce Tricalcium Phosphate to perform bone grafts in Europe, but was also the inventor of the first implants for valgus-producing open-wedge tibial osteotomies in 1996.
Today SBM continues to stand out for its unique know-how in the manufacture of biocomposite implants such as Duosorb, allowing the creation of absorbable implants with mechanical resistance, elasticity, and osteoconduction.
An approach of proven quality
Having grown on markets with particularly strict regulations, SBM has developed a demanding ISO 13485 (2016) et ISO 14001 (2017) certified quality management approach, which ensures safety all the way from design to implementation.
Furthermore, SBM was the first European company to be certified for CE marking for its range of synthetic bone augmentation implants (pure Tricalcium Phosphate - Biosorb) in Europe in 1993, and obtained approval from the U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration) in 2003.